WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING?
Company name: Bodegas Torre Castillo, S.L. (hereinafter, the “Company” or the “Controller”).
VAT NUMBER: B02440717
Address: Ctra. Bonete, km 4 – 02650 Montealegre del Castillo (Albacete)
Telephone: 677 464 708
Email for communications regarding Data Protection: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT ARE THE PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING?
- To access some of our services, and in order to answer your queries or send you information related to your request, it may be necessary for us to obtain information from you, in which case, we will ask you to expressly provide it voluntarily. You should only send us the data of which you are the owner, or of third parties, if you are their legal representative or if you have obtained their unequivocal consent.
- To fulfil our contractual obligations in the event that you have decided to purchase any of our products and/or services, as well as to carry out the administrative, fiscal and accounting management derived from the work we have carried out.
- Whenever you wish, we may periodically send you commercial information about our products and/or services, including newsletters, or information from third parties with whom we maintain commercial collaborations. If you have maintained a contractual relationship with us, we may also send you commercial communications.
- Management of publications on social networks and our website, in the event that you decide to become a follower on our social network pages, or you have given your consent for your data to be published therein or on our website. You consent to your personal data being processed in the manner in which each of these social networks allow according to their technique, as well as their own terms and conditions, and will not be used for purposes other than those provided for by the social networks themselves and within the platform and / or environment of these. You can find more information in the following links:
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/policy.php?ref=pf
- Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388
- YouTube: https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/privacy
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/about/legal/privacy/#
You also consent to our access to the data contained in your profile, that we may send you commercial communications through the internal messaging of the social network, and that an event created by us may be published on your wall (in the case of Facebook) or in other main sections of other social networks. You can stop following us on our social networks using the tools provided by them. We inform any interested party whose personal data may appear on the social networks whose profile we have open, the possibility of exercising their rights as specified in the section RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES.
- Participate in possible personnel selection processes that we may carry out in the event that you send us your curriculum vitae..
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMACY OF THE PROCESSING?
- Consent of the data subject in purpose no. 1 (dealing with your queries or sending you information related to your request), which you give us at the time of sending us a query.
- Execution of the contract subscribed in purpose no. 2 (contractual obligations for the acquisition of products and/or services), under the conditions indicated in the contract that we may formalise, as well as complying with the legal tax obligations derived from the contract.
- Consent of the interested party in purpose no. 3 (periodic commercial information), which you give us at the time of accepting the sending of commercial communications, or legitimate interest in the event that you have maintained a contractual relationship with us.
- Consent of the interested party in purpose no. 5 (personnel selection processes), which you give us when you send us your CV, either by means of paper or electronic forms where you specifically give your consent. If you send us your CV by e-mail, we consider that you are allowing us to process it, so that if we consider it appropriate to keep it, we will reply to you by the same means of our data protection policy.
WHAT ARE THE CRITERIA FOR DATA RETENTION?
We will keep the data during the period of prescription of the legal obligations, and for as long as there continues to be interest in maintaining the relationship on both sides, so that we will proceed to delete them when it is no longer necessary to achieve the purposes that would have justified the processing of the same. The CVs received will be destroyed in the event that they are discarded from possible selection processes that we may carry out, keeping them for a maximum period of one year.
Conservation period of your data for the sending of commercial communications:
- If you have expressly authorised us to do so, we will keep your data until you decide to withdraw your consent.
- If you have maintained a contractual relationship with us and we send you commercial communications, we will keep your data until you decide to object to such processing.
HOW SHOULD I UPDATE MY PERSONAL DATA?
The User guarantees that the personal data provided to us through this website are true, correct, current and complete. The User must inform us of any modification or update of the same, by sending a communication to the postal or electronic addresses indicated in the section Where can you exercise your rights?
WHO ARE THE RECIPIENTS OF THE INFORMATION?
We will not transfer information to third parties except when legally obliged to do so and when necessary to provide the services, or in the event that you give your express and unequivocal consent.
ARE THERE ANY INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS?
- Facebook and Instagram have signed up to the Privacy Shield framework: More information: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacyshield
Instagram is signed up to the Privacy Shield framework: More information: Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388
- YouTube is Privacy Shield compliant: More information: https://policies.google.com/privacy/frameworks?hl=es&gl=es
- LinkedIn is a member of the Privacy Shield framework: More information: https://www.linkedin.cn/help/linkedin/answer/62539/transferencias-de-datos-en-la-ue-el-eee-y-suiza?lang=es
Please note this information if you ever allow us to publish some of your data on social networks where we have an open profile.
WHAT RIGHTS DO DATA SUBJECTS HAVE?
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are processing personal data concerning them. Data subjects have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, data subjects may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep it for the exercise or defence of claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons relating to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. In this case, we will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims. They also have the right to withdraw their consent to the processing of their data at any time where the legitimate basis for the processing is the data subject’s own consent.
They may lodge a complaint with the competent Data Protection Supervisory Authority, such as the Spanish Data Protection Agency, especially when they have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of their rights or believe that the data processing is not in accordance with current legislation.
WHERE CAN YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS?
By means of written communication addressed to Bodegas Torre Castillo, S.L., Ctra. Bonete, km 4 – 02650 Montealegre del Castillo (Albacete) or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com, identifying yourself and specifying your request and providing a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent document.
That in accordance with the provisions of the current regulations on personal data protection, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR) for the processing of personal data under its responsibility, and clearly with the principles described in Article 5, by which they are processed lawfully, fairly and transparently in relation to the data subject and are adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed. The CONTROLLER guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organisational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedoms of the Users and has communicated the appropriate information to them so that they can exercise them.
ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
The user declares that he/she has been informed about our data protection policy and consents to its processing for the purposes expressed above. It should be noted that some of the services provided on the Web may have special conditions, in which case users will be duly informed.